What is the Uconnect® App?
Available inside the Jeep Cherokee interior and more, Uconnect® is an award-winning vehicle platform available inside new CDJR vehicles. It provides the ultimate in connectivity, navigation, entertainment, and communication. Find out below how the Uconnect® application can make your Moose Jaw drives easier, and contact us if you have any questions.
You can use SiriusXM™ Guardian with the Uconnect App® from your smartphone or smartwatch to control and monitor your vehicle remotely–unlock your door from the comfort of home, find your car in a parking lot, and use it to work with in-vehicle services, like Wi-Fi, navigation, and more.
- Remote Vehicle Start to fire up your engine from your home
- Remote Vehicle Lock/Unlock
- Send ‘N Go™ to send directions from your phone to your in-car touchscreen
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot so your passengers can stream and browse
- Vehicle Finder to find your car in a crowded lot
- SOS Call for accidents on the road
- Roadside Assistance Call for minor issues and breakdowns
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance uses Uconnect® Care to help the police track down your car
Uconnect® Access provides many of the same services with the Uconnect® App as SiriusXM Guardian™, including convenience features like Remote Vehicle Start, Lock/Unlock, Send ‘N Go™, and security features like Vehicle Finder, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and SOS Call Roadside Assistance Call. Uconnect® Access does have some differences in features for Southey drivers.
- 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot for connectivity on the roads
- Vehicle Health Report for a monthly report that warns of any maintenance needs
- Performance Pages to measure engine performance and handling
How Can I Get Uconnect®?
The Uconnect® App is available on your smartphone and can be used with Crestview Chrysler vehicles that are equipped with the Uconnect system. The 2018 Chrysler 300, for example, offers Uconnect® 4C Nav with SiriusXM Guardian™. Visit your Carlyle-area dealer to learn more about how to check tire depth and more!
More From Crestview Chrysler
This is a test career posting
With the changing weather comes unpredictable road conditions. In order to keep your vehicle running smoothly and your Moose Jaw commutes safe, you’ll want to ensure you take the proper precautions for the coming winter. Learn more about how you can prep your car for the winter with our service team at Crestview Chrysler in Regina. Service…
Looking to upgrade your trusty old sedan with a luxurious new Ram, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep? You’re likely wondering how to get the best possible offer when you sell your old car. Although you might assume that selling your car privately gives you more control over the selling price, selling your car to a Moose Jaw-area dealership often proves to…