What is the Uconnect® App?
Uconnect® is an award-winning vehicle platform available on CDJR models for the ultimate in connectivity, navigation, entertainment, and communication. Find out below how the Uconnect® application can make your Moose Jaw drives easier, and contact us if you have any questions.
You can use SiriusXM™ Guardian with the Uconnect App® from your smartphone or smartwatch to control and monitor your vehicle remotely–unlock your door from the comfort of home, find your car in a parking lot, and use it to work with in-vehicle services, like Wi-Fi, navigation, and more.
- Remote Vehicle Start to fire up your engine from your home
- Remote Vehicle Lock/Unlock
- Send ‘N Go™ to send directions from your phone to your in-car touchscreen
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot so your passengers can stream and browse
- Vehicle Finder to find your car in a crowded lot
- SOS Call for accidents on the road
- Roadside Assistance Call for minor issues and breakdowns
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance uses Uconnect® Care to help the police track down your car
Uconnect® Access provides many of the same services with the Uconnect® App as SiriusXM Guardian™, including convenience features like Remote Vehicle Start, Lock/Unlock, Send ‘N Go™, and security features like Vehicle Finder, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and SOS Call Roadside Assistance Call. Uconnect® Access does have some differences in features for Southey drivers.
- 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot for connectivity on the roads
- Vehicle Health Report for a monthly report that warns of any maintenance needs
- Performance Pages to measure engine performance and handling
How Can I Get Uconnect®?
The Uconnect® App is available on your smartphone and can be used with Crestview Chrysler vehicles that are equipped with the Uconnect system. The 2018 Chrysler 300, for example, offers Uconnect® 4C Nav with SiriusXM Guardian™. Visit your Carlyle-area dealer to learn more.
More From Crestview Chrysler
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee is an impressive SUV that marries family-friendly features with the power and performance that the Jeep brand is known for. The new Jeep Cherokee comes in a handful of different trims as well as some additional configurations, from the base-level Jeep Cherokee Sport to the Limited version all the way up…
The Dodge Grand Caravan has made a name for itself as one of the top minivans on the market today, and the fantastic Dodge Grand Caravan interior is one of our favorite features. Combining roomy dimensions, space-saving design, and tons of technology, this minivan was built for the needs of even the busiest families on…
One of the main reasons drivers like to own their vehicle is that they can customize their ride as they see fit. If you want to change the hubcaps, performance features, exhaust system, or add features to make your cabin more comfortable, you are free to do so. New RAM truck drivers who use their…