What is the Uconnect® App?
Available inside the Jeep Cherokee interior and more, Uconnect® is an award-winning vehicle platform available inside new CDJR vehicles. It provides the ultimate in connectivity, navigation, entertainment, and communication. Find out below how the Uconnect® application can make your Moose Jaw drives easier, and contact us if you have any questions.
You can use SiriusXM™ Guardian with the Uconnect App® from your smartphone or smartwatch to control and monitor your vehicle remotely–unlock your door from the comfort of home, find your car in a parking lot, and use it to work with in-vehicle services, like Wi-Fi, navigation, and more.
- Remote Vehicle Start to fire up your engine from your home
- Remote Vehicle Lock/Unlock
- Send ‘N Go™ to send directions from your phone to your in-car touchscreen
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot so your passengers can stream and browse
- Vehicle Finder to find your car in a crowded lot
- SOS Call for accidents on the road
- Roadside Assistance Call for minor issues and breakdowns
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance uses Uconnect® Care to help the police track down your car
Uconnect® Access provides many of the same services with the Uconnect® App as SiriusXM Guardian™, including convenience features like Remote Vehicle Start, Lock/Unlock, Send ‘N Go™, and security features like Vehicle Finder, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and SOS Call Roadside Assistance Call. Uconnect® Access does have some differences in features for Southey drivers.
- 3G Wi-Fi Hotspot for connectivity on the roads
- Vehicle Health Report for a monthly report that warns of any maintenance needs
- Performance Pages to measure engine performance and handling
How Can I Get Uconnect®?
The Uconnect® App is available on your smartphone and can be used with Crestview Chrysler vehicles that are equipped with the Uconnect system. The 2018 Chrysler 300, for example, offers Uconnect® 4C Nav with SiriusXM Guardian™. Visit your Carlyle-area dealer to learn more.
More From Crestview Chrysler
If you want a well-balanced 4×4 vehicle that moves from off-road Moose Jaw adventures to Southey work commutes without missing a beat, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the perfect choice. And while there’s plenty to explore, we’d like to highlight the versatile 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior at Crestview Chrysler. This roomy ride has all the passenger…
You already know the EcoDiesel engine as one of the most distinctive features of leading RAM trucks like the RAM 1500, but just what is the Ram EcoDiesel engine and what can it offer Moose Jaw drivers? Just a few highlights include: Class-Exclusive Performance Up to 240 hp Up to 420 lb-ft of Torque B20 Biodiesel…
On August 9, the McMorris Foundation is hosting its Celebrity Slow Pitch Tournament at Douglas Park in Regina, SK. This event, which is presented by and partnered with Knight Crestview Chrysler, features 16 teams going head-to-head on the baseball diamond, each with its own celebrity players! And not only will this event be a ton…