Tire Alignment in Regina
Your tires are obviously a crucial part of your vehicle, and tire alignment ensures that your tires provide the best traction, optimize fuel efficiency, and create a pleasant driving experience overall. If you’re looking for tire alignment in Regina, you’ll either need to do it yourself or look towards the experts at Crestview Chrysler.
How to Align Tires
If you prefer to tackle projects on your own, then handling a tire rotation on your own may be the right option for you. Check your maintenance guide to know when to align your tires. This process shouldn’t take you more than a half hour, so it’s something you can easily do on a weekend morning before sightseeing through Moose Jaw.
- Engage your parking brake.
- Loosen lug nuts on all wheels.
- Jack up one wheel.
- Remove tires and rotate them according to appropriate pattern:
- Directional tires have a one-way pattern that only allows them to be placed only on the right side or only on the left side. For these tires, you’ll want to move the tires in the front to the back, and vice versa.
- Non-directional tires can be switched in any direction and placed anywhere. For these tires, you’ll want to move the tires in a cross pattern. This means that the left rear tire should go to the front, the left front tire should go to the right rear, the right rear to the right front, and the right front to the left rear.
- Screw on lug nuts.
- Lower the car from the jack stand.
Have Your Tires Rotated by Professionals
If rotating your tires is not something you want to tackle on your own, you can have an expert do it for you. At Crestview Chrysler, our technicians are equipped to handle your tire rotation needs all year. We can have you in and out of our service center in no time so you can get back to your Southey adventures.