The 2013 Ram: Comparing Towing Capacities of Canada’s Longest Lasting Line of Pickups
It used to be the Dodge Ram, now it’s just the Ram, but no matter the name, it’s always been a true workhorse crafted to get the job done. Offering class leading features, segment-exclusive technologies, and best-in-class fuel efficiency, the Ram is truly at the top of its class and offers an unprecedented level of performance no matter what the task. Although there are other fish in the sea per say as far as quality pickups, having the muscle and grit to tow and haul a beastly load displays the rugged character found only in Ram trucks.
Just the Facts
Built for the long haul, the 2013 Ram lineup is ready for the road less traveled and suited up to take whatever toys you will need along for the adventure. Offering 4×4 mastery and a variety of engine options, the Ram towing capacity starts off at 1,882 kg (4,150 lb) and hits up to 8,232 kg (18,350 lb), dependent upon engine and cab choice. Here’s a closer look at the comparison between towing capacities as offered by the different models of the 2013 Ram truck:
- 3.6L V6 with 8-Speed Transmission: 1,882 kg (4,150 lb) to 2,948 kg (6,500 lb)
- 4.7L V8 with 6-Speed Transmission: 2,653 kg (5,850 lb) to 3,494 kg (7,700 lb)
- 5.7L V8 HEMI with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: 3,061 kg (6,750 lb) to 4,195 kg (9,250 lb)
- 5.7L V8 HEMI with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: 5,053 kg (11,140 lb) to 6,509 kg (14,350 lb)
- 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: 7,752 kg (17,090 lb) to 8,323 kg (18,350 lb)
- 5.7L V8 HEMI with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: 1,682 kg (3,710 lb) to 2,104 kg (6,190 lb)
- 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission: 1,909 kg (4,210 lb) to 3,052 kg (6,730 lb)
Test Drive a Ram Today
To browse the 2013 Ram lineup and take a test spin behind the wheel of one of these rugged trucks, visit Crestview Chrysler! Located at 601 Albert Street in Regina, we are open 7 days a week for your shopping pleasure. Stop by today!