We are still working hard to provide our valued customers with the services they require. The following adjustments have been made and we will continue to keep this list updated:
- Mopar Express Lane and Parts have re-opened on Saturdays.
- Shuttle Service is restricted to 1 van and we are limiting to a single household at a time.
- Plastic protective guards have been installed for sales, finance, service and parts transactions.
- We encourage customers to use our night drop envelope system to check their vehicle in for service
- We are asking to use touch less payment methods to limit cash transactions as much as possible
- We are now able to accept EFT’s (electronic fund transfers) by email
- Technicians are using fresh gloves and sanitizing any vehicle touch points
- Dealership surfaces are being disinfected on a regular basis including in between customer transactions
- Cashback and payment deferral programs are available
- Customers who have recently traveled or are experiencing any symptoms of a cough, cold, flu etc are encouraged to stay home and do not visit at this time