Good Things to Say About the 2016 Dodge Ram 1500
When you’re looking for a car, doing research, test driving and other information only do you so much of a favor. Sometimes you just need to know, how does it handle everyday life? What do the experts think? How do people really feel about it? When it comes to the 2016 Dodge Ram 1500, you don’t have to keep wondering. We’ve got the lowdown here on what both professionals and everyday drivers think.
Performance and Utility
When you’re looking at a truck, performance and utility are usually number one on the list of things you’re looking for. Fortunately, the 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 delivers. According to the reputed professionals at Edmunds.com, the 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 has solid performance.
With its unique rotary shifter, the Ram competes in the light duty truck class well with its 3.6L V6, giving 305hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. Autoblog says the Ram competes very well with others in its class, and is the most distinctive with its suspension, tires and packaging choices. Driving.ca makes sure to point out that the cylinder deactivation and variable valve timing do good things for fuel efficiency. Here’s what a few everyday folks have to say:
- “Great ride due to oil springs on all four corners. Very responsive transmission and engine combination – eight-speed 5.7 Hemi. Great highway gas mileage.”
- “Great truck. Drives like a car. Love it.”
- “Just took at 3,500-mile drive and it was a pleasure. At 75 mph we were getting 26.5 mpg, so about a 700 mile range on a tank full. When we were doing 55 mph we were over 40 mpg.”
Interior and Comforts
Things are great on the inside as well. Driving.ca mentions how great some of the options such as heated steering, Alpine sound system, automatic high beam control and UConnect 8.4-inch screen are, and Edmunds complements the attractive interior, how quiet it is, and the user friendly controls and audio.
- “Beautiful (and quick) ride is very smooth and Bluetooth and stereo is fantastic…came with one-year Sirius radio free!”
- “Great comfort, space and interior controls.”
- “The interior of the Laramie is impressive along with all the technological enhancements, this truck can respond to your every command and can keep you connected by hands free phone, text, navigation, music and on an on! I have been in 2016 Ford and 2016 Chevy and their ride and power don’t compare, plus their technology leaves much to the imagination, small screen interface and complicated instrumentation!”
See for Yourself
There you have it. The 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 makes the cut in real world, everyday performance and comforts. Make sure to come by Crestview Chrysler today and take one for a spin. You’ll be glad you did.