2017 RAM 1500 Performance
You want a truck you can count on, and the 2017 RAM 1500 has the performance power to haul your loads and take on the roads of Crestview, Regina, and Moose Jaw with ease. Built with superior suspension and robust engine power, this pickup is available now to drivers of Saskatoon, Southey Carlyle, and Humboldt. Read on to learn more about the specs before you meet us for a test drive of a new or used RAM 1500 today!
Choose between three engine options to meet the needs of your daily work or play.
- Standard Engine: A 3.6L V6 24-valve engine utilizes variable valve timing for added efficiency. This model generates up to 305-hp and 269 lb.-ft. of torque.
- HEMI Engine: Upgrade to a 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS engine with VVT technology to have a powertrain that generates up to 395-hp and 410 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Diesel Option: Available later this year, this 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel engine will come standard on the HFE trim and be available on other models.
Other Performance Features
It’s not just the engine that makes the new RAM 1500 a powerful choice with supercharged performance capabilities.
- Maximum Towing: You’ll be able to haul up to 10,640 lbs. while you also have a 1,900 lb. max payload.
- Four-Corner Air Suspension: A class exclusive, this suspension system provides you with the smoothest cabin experience possible while you’re on off-road treks.
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: Standard on this pickup is this class exclusive 8-speed automatic transmission that shifts seamlessly while you manage heavy towing loads.
- Trailer Sway Control: When you have something hooked up to your integrated trailer hitch, this system makes sure your load is turning with you while offering you stability.
See What the 2017 RAM 1500 Can Do Today
Meet us at Crestview Chrysler to take the 2017 RAM 1500 on the road and test the performance today. You’ll find our showroom at 601 Albert Street in Regina, near Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, Southey Carlyle, and Humboldt drivers. Give us a call at 1-888-449-0943 to schedule a test drive, or contact us online to have a sales specialist reach out to you with answers about specs and financing today!