2018 Ram 1500 Fuel Economy Ratings
The 2018 Ram 1500 delivers inspired performance across an impressive trio of engines, while also delivering powerful towing capacity and serving up incredible performance numbers and features, such as:
- 4,826 kg max towing capacity
- 853 kg max payload
- Class-exclusive Active-Level™ Four-Corner Air Suspension
- Capable four-wheel drive (4WD) system
Pentastar™ 3.6L V6 Engine Fuel Efficiency
With the help of integrated variable valve timing (VVT) and a number of other features mentioned below, the the standard Pentastar® V6 engine is able to get fuel economy ratings as strong as 11.9 L/100 km combined city/highway. 4×4 versions get 12.6 L/100 km combined city/highway.
5.7L HEMI® Engine Fuel Efficiency
Also offered with VVT, the HEMI® V8 serves up to 14.8 L/100 km combined city/highway with 4×2, or 16.3 L/100 km combined city/highway with 4×4.
3.0L EcoDiesel Engine Fuel Efficiency
Whether you go with a 4×2 or 4×4 setup, the available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 provides a best-in-class fuel economy rating of 10.4 L/100 km combined city/highway.
Features That Enhance Fuel Efficiency
The Ram 1500 uses a variety of standard and available technologies to help improve fuel economy, including:
- Torqueflite® 8 Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission – This class-exclusive and standard transmission uses a thermal management system to regulate the transmission fluid temperature in order to improve the efficiency and durability of the transmission.
- Active Air® Grille Shutters – These grille shutters are able to block front-end airflow openings in order to reduce drag and improve fuel economy.
- Active-Level™ Four-Corner Air Suspension – In addition to its automatic load leveling setting, this suspension system is offered with five different ride heights to help improve both utility and efficiency.
Test Drive 2018 Ram 1500 Near Regina
The 2018 Ram 1500 beats the 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 in a number of key areas while also delivering high performance and good fuel economy ratings. Schedule a test drive, then take the drive from Moose Jaw to Crestview Chrysler to find out if the new Ram 1500 is the right full-size pickup for you.