Oil Changes Pilot Butte
Make Crestview Chrysler Your Go-To Dealership For Quick Oil Changes Near Pilot Butte
Bringing your vehicle in for auto service in the Pilot Butte area can be inconvenient, especially for those with busy schedules. Fortunately, there is Crestview Chrysler in Regina! Our service center does everything possible to deliver a quick oil change at an affordable price. We even offer a Express Lane Oil Change drive-thru, which is open six days a week for your convenience. It’s important not to ignore this essential routine maintenance task, so schedule an appointment at Crestview Chrysler today!
We are just a short drive from Pilot Butte:
- Take 5 St.
- Make a left onto SK-46 W.
- Continue onto McDonald St.
- Turn right onto Ross Ave.
- Continue onto 4 Ave.
- Make a right onto Albert St. and find us at 601 Albert St. in Regina.
Expect a Quality Oil Change at Crestview Chrysler
The service center at our dealership uses manufacturer recommended fluids and filters to help prolong the life of your vehicle as much as possible. Getting an oil change regularly is one of the easiest ways to prevent repairs and keep your car performing at peak performance. Motor oil performs three basic tasks:
- Lubricates – Motor oil helps reduce the friction between critical engine parts that could cause engine wear.
- Cleans – Engine oil also helps to filter out any dirt and debris found in the crank case and oil galleys. Most motor oil is formulated with a detergent that cleans internal moving parts of the engine.
- Cools – Along with reducing friction, oil pulls heat away from critical engine parts. In a majority of newer vehicles, there is also an oil cooler that circulates cooled oil throughout the engine to bring down the temperature.
Schedule Your Next Oil Change at Crestview Chrysler
If your vehicle has not had an oil change for over three months or 3,000 miles, it is a good idea to set up an appointment at Crestview Chrysler. Our highly skilled mechanics are here to get your car back in tip-top shape as quickly as possible. Our service center is just a short trip from Pilot Butte and is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. as well as on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Stop by soon!