Oil Changes Pense
Drivers Looking For Affordable Oil Changes Around Pense Choose Crestview Chrysler
Pense drivers that want to ensure that their vehicle will be running smoothly for many years to come should choose Crestview Chrysler in Regina for their automotive maintenance needs. Bringing your automobile in for an oil change at Pense, SK area Chrysler dealership is a simple but important way to prevent costly repairs in the future. If you’re due for one, schedule your next oil change at Crestview Chrysler today!
Purposes of Motor Oil
There are three main reasons why motor oil is a critical component of your vehicle’s engine:
- Transports heat away from the combustion chamber
- Keeps moving parts operating properly
- Stops carbon and varnishes from settling in the engine
There are several different kinds of motor oil on the market today that you can choose from, so be sure to check your vehicle’s owner’s manual to see which type is recommended. Here you can also find how often your vehicle requires an oil change. As a general rule, you should have an oil change after three months or 3,000 miles. If you have a newer vehicle, you may be able to go for an oil change less frequently because of better quality motor oil and innovative automotive technology.
Why an Oil Change is Important
The damage caused by skipping routine oil changes can lead to serious wear and tear on your vehicle. This added stress can greatly shorten your vehicle’s lifespan. Here are just a few of the consequences caused by putting off an oil change.
- Build-up collects in the cooler parts of the engine
- Sludge, or carbon deposits, is released from the old oil
- Costly engine cleaning/replace depleted piston rings
If left untreated, these issues can cause the pistons to seize or damage the camshafts.
Stop By Crestview Chrysler Today
If it has been awhile since your vehicle’s last oil change, Pense drivers should visit Crestview Chrysler today. Our highly skilled technicians will be glad to get your vehicle operating at peak performance in no time. Make your appointment online! We hope to see you soon.
To find us from Pense:
- Take Hwy-1 E/Trans Canada Hwy E.
- Take the Lewvan Drive exit and then turn left onto Lewvan Drive.
- Turn right onto Dewdney Ave.
- Turn left onto Albert St/HWY-6 N.
- 601 Albert St is on the right.