Oil Changes Indian Head
Choose Crestview Chrysler For Efficient Oil Changes Near Indian Head
If you’re in need of routine maintenance near Indian Head such as an oil change, bring your car to Crestview Chrysler in Regina! Our certified technicians are factory trained to diagnose and repair any issue your vehicle may experience, and we only use fluids and filters recommended by the manufacturer. Oil changes in particular are essential to maintaining the performance and safety of your car, so stop by soon if you’re overdue!
Why is it Important to Change Your Oil?
In order to ensure that your vehicle’s engine lasts as long as possible, receiving an oil change every 3,000 miles or 3 months is vital. Here’s why:
- Maintain Normal Performance: When your engine is running with fresh oil, all of the moving components stay clean and are properly lubricated. Should you choose to forego changing your oil at every milestone, you’ll notice a decline in your engine’s overall performance. Sluggish acceleration and strange noises are just a couple of issues that may arise.
- Keep Your Fuel Budget Low: Using deteriorated oil will cause your engine to work harder than it needs to for its usual performance output. You might find yourself filling up the gas tank more often because your engine is using more of it than normal. Clean oil will help restore your engine’s fuel economy.
- Reduce Overheating Risk: Oil also assists with heat dissipation in your engine block by carrying heat away from the motor as it travels through its cycle. When there isn’t enough oil to transfer heat, your engine will run a high risk of breaking down, which will be very costly.
Is Your Vehicle Due For an Oil Change? Make an Appointment Today!
To arrange an oil change or any other form of automotive service near Indian Head, simply fill out an online maintenance request form or bring your car to Crestview Chrysler at 601 Albert Street in Regina for an express oil change!
Here’s how to get to us from Indian Head:
- Take N. Railway Avenue to SK-56 S and turn left onto SK-56.
- Turn right onto SK-1 W and continue onto Victoria Avenue.
- Make a slight right onto Arcola Avenue and continue onto Saskatchewan Drive.
- Turn right onto S. Broad Street and then turn left onto 4 Avenue.
- Make a right onto Albert Street and you’ll see us on the right!