Explore the Incredible Trims and Price of the 2016 Ram 1500 at Crestview Chrysler
At Crestview Chrysler, we’re excited about all the features, power, and capability that the 2016 Ram 1500 can give to our customers in Regina and Moose Jaw. Coming in 11 trim levels, there is a 2016 Ram 1500 that has the right features, equipment package, and price for every type of driver. Let’s take a look at the trim level that starts the family of the 2016 Ram 1500 at a great price, and climb up to the top of the line, where luxury features abound.
The Standard Trim – Price, Specs, and Features
With a starting price at just $25,595, the ST trim level at the base of the Ram 1500 models, gives a sturdy foundation of standard and powerful engine options, and a long list of equipment, specs, and features that pump up the capabilities of this heavy-duty truck. Coming standard under the hood is a 5.7L HEMI VVT V8 engine with FuelSaver MDS. With that engine, you’re getting up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque. Or, a 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine is also an available option.
With the ST, you’ll get fuel economy as good as 9.5 L/100 km on the highway and 13.9 L/100 km in the city. And enjoy a long list of features that include:
- 17-inch lightweight steel wheels
- Black, power, and heated mirrors
- Front suspension with upper and lower control arms, coil springs and HD shock absorbers
- Rear suspension with multilink coil spring and heavy-duty shock absorbers
- Front and rear stabilizer bar
- Heavy-duty vinyl flip-up rear bench seat
- Rear in-floor storage
- And much more!
The Laramie Limited – Top of the Line Trim
At the top of the line of the total 11 trim levels is the Laramie Limited trim. Starting at $54,995, this truck has power, capability, and luxury written all over it. With up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, you get a beefy yet refined performance from the 5.7L HEMI VVT V8 engine with FuelSaver MDS or for more torque choose the 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine which offers 240 hp and a Class-Leading 420 lb-ft of low-end torque. The fuel economy on the Laramie Limited is as good as 8.4 L/100 km on the highway and 11.6 L/100 km for the city.
Features and equipment that you’ll find inside and outside of the Laramie Limited include:
- Uconnect 8.4-inch Touchscreen with SiriusXM, hands-free features, and a navigation system
- Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension
- Leather-wrapped grab handles and steering wheel with real wood accents
- Premium black leather front bucket seats
- 20-inch polished forged aluminum wheels
- Automatic high-beam headlamp control
- Keyless entry with push-button start
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Rear window defroster
- And much more!
Find Out More About the 2016 Ram 1500 at Crestview Chrysler
Find out more about the capabilities, specs, features, and price of all the 2016 Ram 1500 trim levels at Crestview Chrysler. For more information, contact us online or call 306-992-2443. We look forward to putting our Regina and Moose Jaw customers behind the wheel of this incredible truck, so make sure to come see us soon to take it for a spin!