Family-Friendly and Smart: Explore the Dodge Journey Safety Features
Looking for an SUV that allows you to drive your loved ones around Regina in total confidence? The 2018 Dodge Journey safety features give you peace of mind with ample protection, from its durable structure to advanced technologies that monitor performance and act fast to minimize impact in the case of an accident. Learn more about this midsize SUV’s protective features below, then take one out on the road at Crestview Chrysler!
- Electronic Stability Control
- Anti-Locking Brake System
- Ample Airbag Protection
Active Safety Technology
We can’t always expect what’s going to happen on the streets of Regina, which is why the new Dodge Journey offers active safety technologies that work quickly to initiate and protect you from harm’s way.
- Electronic Stability Control: This system monitors both driver input and road conditions to make adjustments for a safer ride and includes Trailer Sway Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation, and All-Speed Traction systems.
- Powerful Brakes: The Journey’s 4-wheel anti-lock braking system works hard to get you stopped efficiently, preventing brake lockup in snowy or wet conditions.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: You’ll see an indicator when one or more tires is in need of additional air pressure.
Passive Safety Design and Features
Inside and out, the Dodge Journey was designed with your well-being prioritized, utilizing intelligent placement and strong materials to make a safe vehicle to transport your loved ones around town.
- When a severe impact occurs, up to seven airbags deploy where passengers are detected.
- A Rear Backup Camera lets you see behind the vehicle better with available parking aids that alert you when you may hit a nearby object.
- The rear seats include a Child Seat Anchor System, or LATCH, to secure your little ones that are still in a car seat.
Meet the 2018 Dodge Journey Today
Explore the safety features in person when you take the new Dodge Journey on a test drive at Crestview Chrysler, located at 601 Albert Street in Regina. To make an appointment to meet with a knowledgeable sales specialist to learn more about this vehicle and our exciting financing opportunities, call us at 306-737-4958. You can even get started from home with our online finance application!