What Do Critics Say in The 2018 Dodge Journey Reviews?
The 2018 Dodge Journey reviews are in, and experts enjoyed their time behind the wheel of this Dodge SUV. Critics have praised the Journey’s utility, value, and more:
- The Car Connection: “[The Dodge Journey Crossroad] is equipped with leather upholstery and an 8.4-inch infotainment system, two modern touches that make it the most appealing model in the lineup.”
- Edmunds: “While some competitors offer more rear legroom, the seats’ adjustability is a bonus. It’s a good road-trip vehicle.”
- Car and Driver: “[It] offers some interesting storage solutions not often found in competitors’ vehicles.”
Find More to Love From the 2018 Dodge Journey
The 2018 Dodge Journey reviews show it to be a spacious vehicle with a versatile interior that makes it a smart choice for the family on-the-go, and many other features enhance the drive, too.
- Canada’s Best-Selling Engine, the 283-hp 3.6L Pentastar V6, is available with AWD!
- Towing capacity of up to 1,134 kg
- Get up to 9.1L/100km highway miles!
- The available power sunroof opens up the 7-seater cabin for happier drives.
Schedule an appointment with a sales specialist by calling our showroom at 1-888-449-0943 to see how the 2018 Dodge Journey reviews lineup with your own test drive experience!
More from Crestview Chrysler
How to Prep a Car for Winter
With the changing weather comes unpredictable road conditions. In order to keep your vehicle running smoothly and your Moose Jaw commutes safe, you’ll want to ensure you take the proper precautions for the coming winter. Learn more about how you can prep your car for the winter with our service team at Crestview Chrysler in Regina. Service…
How to Sell a Car at a Dealership
Looking to upgrade your trusty old sedan with a luxurious new Ram, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep? You’re likely wondering how to get the best possible offer when you sell your old car. Although you might assume that selling your car privately gives you more control over the selling price, selling your car to a Moose Jaw-area dealership often proves to…
Why Rotate Tires?
Rotating your tires is a great way to keep your vehicle in good working condition on Moose Jaw roads. So why rotate your tires at all? When you regularly rotate your tires, you’ll extend the life of your tires as well as get the following benefits: Improved traction on slippery roads Less noise on the road…
2020 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
The new Jeep Wrangler is a vehicle unlike any other. There are as many ways to customize your Jeep as there are Wranglers on the road. This vehicle inspires creativity, adventure, and loyalty in customers. Wrangler drivers are as unique as their Jeep and can express themselves as they cruise through Moose Jaw streets. Learn all…
What Are the 2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior Features?
The Jeep Cherokee ranks among the very best in its class year after year. There’s a reason Jeep drivers become loyal to their ride. The new 2020 Cherokee comes equipped with ample cargo space, advanced tech, and ruggedly luxurious design. If you have never owned one, you may ask, “Are Jeeps safe,” or “Is a…