Crestview Chrysler’s Top 5 Father’s Day Gifts For Car Lovers
With Father’s Day just a few short weeks away, it’s time to start thinking about how you’ll celebrate your dear old Dad. This year, skip the impersonal golf tees and tie bars and get your Pop something he’ll really appreciate.
To get you started on your shopping, the team at Crestview Chrysler has compiled a list of things that we think any car-loving dad will love. Don’t forget the card!
- Spring Auto Service: If your dad takes great care of you, make sure his beloved ride gets the same treatment. This Father’s Day, treat Dad to spring auto service from Crestview Chrysler’s Service Department. If he hasn’t hinted at what his car needs, you can’t go wrong with our Peace-of-Mind Maintenance Service, which includes an inspection, up to five litres of oil with a new oil filter, tire rotation, and more.
- A Dream Date: Who says that dreams don’t come true? Consider renting your dad the car he’s always wanted for a day, then hop in the passenger seat for a day trip or even just a long drive. Chances are, he’ll love spending time with you just as much as he’ll love getting behind the wheel of his ultimate dream car.
- Sirius XM™ Satellite Radio: Your Dad might have great—or terribly cheesy—taste in music. Either way, broaden his horizons with a subscription to Sirius XM™ Satellite Radio. Whether his trial subscription has lapsed or he never signed up to begin with, opening his eyes to new music on the go will be a gift he won’t soon forget.
- A Hand Wash and Wax: Sure, this one falls into the “Auto Service” category. This time, however, we’re not talking about taking the car in for the service—we’re talking about doing it yourself! It’s easy, fun, and a great option when you’re on a budget. Plus, we bet that Dad will get a kick out of watching you do it.
- A Travel Mug: Because what good are cup holders if you don’t use them? Perk up Dad’s drive to work with an eco-friendly reusable mug and a gift card to his favorite coffee haunt. He’ll be sure to think of you every time he takes a sip of his morning joe.
Here at Crestview Chrysler, we have lots of ideas that Dad will love. If you’re not feeling inspired by the ideas that we’ve suggested, contact us or stop by our dealership and we’ll be happy to give you the lowdown on other services or products that we provide and that Dad will love!