Jeep Renegade vs. Nissan Juke
2016 Jeep Renegade
2016 Nissan Juke
Looking for a new car around Moose Jaw can be tough, and finding one that balances reliability, fuel efficiency, and comfort can be even tougher. Fortunately, we’ve compared two strong contenders in the subcompact crossover segment — the 2016 Jeep Renegade vs. the 2016 Nissan Juke — to end your search. Available in five trim levels, the Renegade is superior to other cars in its class — but don’t take our word for it. Come in to Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK to give the impressive Renegade a test-drive.
Trim Levels and Pricing
The 2016 Jeep Renegade is available in 5 trims while the standard Nissan Juke is only available in 3. The Juke is offered in 3 additional Nismo models at higher price points, though these feature slightly different bodies.
2016 Jeep Renegade Trim Levels and Price
- Renegade Sport – $21,495
- Renegade North – $27,495
- Renegade 75th Anniversary Edition – $29,990
- Renegade Trailhawk – $33,290
- Renegade Limited – $33,795
Both the Sport and the North come with 16-inch aluminum wheels, though the Renegade North comes with the option for 17-inch wheels. The 75th Anniversary Edition, Trailhawk, and Limited all come with improved audio systems, and amenities like heated exterior mirrors, leather-wrapped steering wheels, automatic headlamps, and deep-tint privacy glass. All three similarly feature removable roof panels and rear-window defrosters.
2016 Nissan Juke Trim Levels and Price
- Juke SV FWD – $20,698
- Juke SV AWD – $24,178
- Juke SL AWD – $30,178
- Juke Nismo AWD – $28,978
- Juke Nismo RS FWD – $28,798
- Juke Nismo RS AWD – $31,998
The SV FWD, SV AWD, and SL AWD feature 17-inch wheels, all-season tires, and halogen headlights.
The Nismo models come with 18-inch wheels, and summer tires; none feature all-season tires as an option.
- Renegade – Most models of the Renegade come with the option of a 1.4L 16V MultiAir Turbo I-4 engine or a 2.4L TigerShark MultiAir I-4 engine, while the Trailhawk and Limited models both come with the 2.4L engine. The 2.4L engine gives the Renegade 180 hp, 175 lb-ft of torque, and the ability to tow up to 907 kg when properly equipped. The Renegade is also available with a choice of two full-time 4×4 systems — and option that you certainly won’t find on the Juke.
- Juke – All models of the Juke come equipped with a 1.6L 4-cylinder engine, depriving you of the level of choice offered by the Renegade.
Drive the 2016 Jeep Renegade in Regina, SK
The 2016 Nissan Juke is a decent vehicle, but it’s completely eclipsed by the 2016 Jeep Renegade. Don’t just take our word for it, though — make the trip from Moose Jaw to drive it yourself! Visit Crestview Chrysler at 601 Albert Street Regina, SK to do just that.