2015 Dodge Journey vs. 2015 Honda CR-V
The 2015 Dodge Journey continues to offer Regina and Moose Jaw drivers more possibilities than competitors like the 2015 Honda CR-V. Drivers will enjoy more power, features, and capability when they drive the Dodge Journey – Canada’s favourite crossover.
Prices and Trims
The 2015 Dodge Journey starts at just $19,495, while the 2015 Honda CR-V will set you back at least $25,990. That’s a difference close to $6,500, so it’s shocking to find that the Journey offers a diverse range of standard features that cannot be equaled by the CR-V.
Standard across all trim levels of the 2015 Dodge Journey – but not across all 2015 Honda CR-V trims – Regina and Moose Jaw drivers will find:
- Keyless Enter-N-Go Doors with Push Button Start: This handy feature allows you to effortlessly enter the vehicle and start your vehicle quickly.
- 17-Inch Aluminum Alloy Wheels: Superior in both diameter and material to the Honda CR-V’s 16-inch steel alternatives.
- Dual Zone Air Conditioning: The CR-V’s manual air conditioning is acceptable, but you’ll keep everyone happy with the Journey’s dual zone setup.
Power and Performance
The 2015 Dodge Journey complements its high standard of interior technology with a choice of two finely tuned engines. The standard 2.4L I-4 blends power and efficiency with effortless ease, while the 3.6L Pentastar V6 is available for drivers who require a little extra punch. This award-winning engine has a maximum output of 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. That’s enough to tow up to 1,134 kg, and you’ll barely notice engine strain when fully laden with both passengers and cargo.
The 2015 Honda CR-V is offered with only one engine: a 2.4L i-VTEC. Its 185 hp and 181lb-ft of torque output might be enough for some drivers, but the lack of choice is unusual given its inflated price tag. Only able to tow up to 680 kg, performance will most likely remain sluggish in all but the most advantageous conditions.
Regina and Moose Jaw drivers will be pleased to know that the 2015 Dodge Journey continues to outperform the 2015 Honda CR-V when it comes to class-exclusive features and technologies, such as:
- Class-Exclusive Uconnect Multimedia Centre: Each Journey comes equipped with a Uconnect infotainment system, with the highest-level models offering a 8.4-inch touch screen that is the largest display available in this segment.
- Class-Exclusive 2nd-Row In-Floor Storage Bins: This handy features boasts enough space for hold a dozen 355 ml cans and ice.
- Fold-Flat Front-Passenger Seat with Flip ‘n Stow Feature: This clever storage compartment keeps your valuables safety out of sight.
Test Drive the 2015 Dodge Journey in Regina
The 2015 Dodge Journey thoroughly outclasses the 2015 Honda CR-V in many ways, which makes a difference to Regina and Moose Jaw drivers. To experience this leading crossover for yourself, come visit Crestview Chrysler today.