2015 Dodge Grand Caravan vs. 2015 Toyota Sienna
Regina and Moose Jaw drivers agree that the 2015 Toyota Sienna just can’t match the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. After all, this is the latest model from the best-selling minivan in Canada for over 30 years, so it can be equipped with nearly everything you could desire.
Strong, Comfortable Ride
The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan offers the same impressive drivetrain across all models, providing a level of performance that can’t be equaled by the 2015 Toyota Sienna. The award-winning 3.6L Pentastar V6 is able to produce a best-in-class 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, so your Grand Caravan will never feel sluggish, even when crammed with both kids and cargo.
At the same time, touring suspension has been fitted as standard. This might sound like a feature more at home in an SUV, but it gives the Grand Caravan a noticeably smoother rider than its competitors, which is ideal for families around Moose Jaw and elsewhere.
The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan isn’t just available with features that can’t be found within the 2015 Toyota Sienna — it includes features than can’t be found in any other minivan in its class. This exclusive list of equipment includes:
- Class-Exclusive Second-row Super Stow ‘n Go seats: To give you extra cargo space with just one easy action.
- Class-Exclusive Dual Blu-ray/DVD Entertainment System: To keep the kids entertained on long drives. Includes two pairs of wireless headphones.
- Segment-Exclusive Fuel Economizer: To combat the costs and the bother of constantly refueling.
Lower Starting Price
More power and more technology doesn’t seem like it should equal a lower starting cost, but it does. The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan offers leading performance and equipment for a starting price of just $19,895, while the entry-level 2015 Toyota Sienna starts at an extravagant $31,040.
That’s only around $300 cheaper than the 2015 Dodge Caravan’s most premium trim – the R/T – which comes equipped with:
- Top-of-the-line audio system with nine amplified Infinity speakers, a 506-W amplifier, and subwoofer.
- Heated first and second row seats
- Performance suspension
- Leather-faced seats, steering wheel, and shift knob
Drive the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan Near Moose Jaw, SK
The 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan is a superior minivan with 30 years of intense popularity behind it. Test drive yours near Moose Jaw when you come to Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK.