2013 Dodge Avenger vs. 2013 Ford Fusion
If you are perusing the auto market in search of a sporty midsize sedan that offers powerful performance and is loaded with high-tech features, then look no further than the 2013 Dodge Avenger at Crestview Chrysler in Regina, your local Moose Jaw area Dodge dealership. Offering best-in-class horsepower and cruising along with exceptional handling thanks to its sport suspension, the 2013 Avenger proudly boasts the title of Canada’s most affordable mid-size sedan. Although there are other choices in the wildly popular sedan category such as the 2013 Ford Fusion, there are 5 top reasons we bump the 2013 Avenger to the head of the class!
Top 5 Reasons
- Affordable Sticker Price: There’s a reason the 2013 Avenger was designated Canada’s most affordable midsize sedan, and that reason is its starting MSRP of just $16,395. The 2013 Fusion’s MSRP is very nearly $5,000 more at $21,369. Once you see how these two models stack up, you’ll be scratching your head at what all that extra money is for.
- Performance: The 2013 Dodge Avenger offers an impressive 3.6L V6 Pentastar mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, which together crank out the best-in-class 283 hp. The 2013 Fusion rolls in with a 2.5 Duratec I-4 engine mated to a 6-speed transmission that together only offer 259 hp.
- Roomy Ride: With just a quick slide behind the wheel you’ll realize how much more comfortable you’ll be operating the Avenger. The 2013 Avenger offers an impressive 1017 mm over the 999.7 mm of the 2013 Fusion, which creates a roomy ride for taller drivers who might feel rather tight when climbing into an everyday sedan. The rear headroom of the 2013 Avenger is at 972 mm over the 960.1 mm of the 2013 Fusion, ensuring that your passengers will be comfy in the back too.
- High-Tech Interior Features: Remote start, red LED lighting, the HomeLink Wireless Control System, automatic air conditioning, a leather/chrome gear shifter, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and heated front seats top the highlighted list of interior features that arrive in the 2013 Avenger. You won’t find any of those innovations inside the 2013 Fusion.
- Sporty Style: To go along with its sporty performance, the 2013 Avenger arrives showing off a rear spoiler, body colored grille, silver wheels, and sport tuned suspension, all of which are not offered on the 2013 Fusion either.
Test Drive a 2013 Avenger Today!
The 2013 Dodge Avenger is now available at Crestview Chrysler, so stop by our dealership today and experience it for yourself! We are located at 601 Alberta Street in Regina, less than an hour drive across the Trans-Canada Hwy from Moose Jaw, and we can’t wait to show you what this powerful, high-tech, and stylish vehicle has to offer!