Crestview Chrysler is the Top Jeep Service Center Near Kindersley
Whether your Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, or Jeep vehicle is in need of a repair, routine maintenance, or just a replacement part, our service center here at Crestview Chrysler in Regina has the state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done. When you bring your vehicle to us, our certified technicians will have your car running smoothly in no time. For fast, efficient Jeep service near Kindersley, visit our dealership!
- Express Lane: Finding time to bring your car in for regular service can be a hassle, but thanks to our Express Lane, we’ll have your vehicle in and out in less than 20 minutes! Express Lane services include a 16-point mechanical inspection, a fluid top-off, a windshield wiper change, a free wheel alignment check, and we’ll also recommend any other maintenance that your vehicle might need.
- Parts Department: Is your fuel injector not working? Do you need a new muffler? You can order genuine OEM parts online for your Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, or Jeep vehicle from us! Purchase up to three at a time, and we’ll let you know when you can pick up your parts. Or, we can also install them for you upon request. Just let us know!
- Scheduling Service: For maintenance that might require an extended stay in our garage, all you have to do is fill out an online appointment form. Let us know what date and time you’re available to drop your vehicle off, and once you’ve submitted the request, we’ll confirm your appointment.
Receive Quality Auto Service From Crestview Chrysler Today
If you have any automotive maintenance questions, feel free to call our service team at (306) 525-5411. We hope you’ll visit our dealership at 601 Albert Street in Regina to take advantage of our express lane soon!
Here’s how to get to us from Kindersley:
- Head northwest on Main Street toward 3Avenue E and turn right onto SK-7 E.
- Turn right again onto SK-4 S and then turn left onto SK-15 E.
- Turn right onto Saskatchewan Avenue and then make a slight right onto SK-11 S.
- Make a U-Turn at 1 Avenue and we’ll be on the right!