Kindersley Drivers Prefer Crestview Chrysler for New and Used Vehicles
Whether you’re in the market for a used car, looking for quality automotive service for your current vehicle, or you’re interested in a brand new model, come shop at your professional Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, or Ram dealer near Kindersley! At Crestview Chrysler in Regina, we take pride in providing our customers with total purchase confidence and satisfaction.
- The Right Model at Competitive Prices: Our selection of new Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram models is quite extensive. Large families that enjoy frequent road trips might want to explore a new Dodge Grand Caravan or Chrysler Town & Country. Muscle car enthusiasts will find plenty to love about the new Dodge Charger, while off-road fans should consider what a Jeep Grand Cherokee has to offer. No matter what your style, we have a model for you!
- Shopping on a Budget: If you have a specific spending limit, why not take a look at our inventory of gently used vehicles? We stock a variety of popular pre-models, as well as a host of used vehicles priced under $10,000. We also offer fair and accurate quotes on trade-ins if you’re interested in putting the value of your current vehicle toward a used car.
- Reliable Auto Service: Is your car in need of a repair or maybe just some quick maintenance? Bring it to the Crestview Chrysler service center! With our express lane oil change, we’ll have your car in and out in just 15 minutes with no appointment necessary. For more comprehensive maintenance, scheduling an appointment can be done online and takes just a couple of minutes.
Experience the Crestview Chrysler Difference Today
To find out more about our inventory or to schedule a test drive, call our sales associates at (306) 525-5411. Don’t hesitate to visit our dealership at 601 Albert Street in Regina to browse our showroom! We’re about 385 km from Kindersley:
- Take SK-7 E for 83 km and turn right onto SK-4 S.
- Turn left onto SK-15 E and then make a right onto Saskatchewan Avenue.
- Make a slight right onto Louis Riel Trail and then make a U-Turn at 1st Avenue.
- We’ll be on the right!