Best Pizza in Regina
After a day finding your dream car at Crestview Chrysler, why not stop for some of the best pizza in and around Regina on your way home? Choose a dine-in favorite, or grab a pizza to go and head out on a road trip adventure with a tasty bite of your choosing.
Authentic deep-dish pizza, fresh, crisp salads, and friendly service make Western Pizza one of the top choices for pie lovers in Regina. Best of all, if you don’t feel like making your way into the restaurant, they’ll deliver it right to your door.
- Location: 3847 Albert St., Regina, SK
- Hours: Monday – Thursday, 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM, Friday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM,Sunday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Rodo’s Pizza and Family Restaurant
If you’re heading out to Moose Jaw for the day, why not stop by Rodo’s? The offer authentic Italian style pizza in a fun, friendly, family atmosphere the kids are sure to love. For bigger appetites, they offer a deep-dish pie with meat that comes highly recommended.
- Location: 855 Grandview St. W., Moosejaw, SK
- Hours: Monday – Tuesday, 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM, Wednesday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM, Sunday, 4:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Southey Homestead Family Restaurant
If you’re heading towards Humboldt, you’ll want to grab a slice at Southey Family Homestead. They have a wide range of tasty options, so even if your picky eater refuses a slice, they can find something that will make them happy.
- Location: 160 Hwy 6, Southey, SK
- Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Monday, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Office Bar and Grill
If your drive takes you out to Carlyle, consider stopping in at the Office Bar and Grill. Not only do they offer a delicious pizza menu, they also have late night comfort foods like burgers, fries and onion rings too.
- Location: 101 Railway Ave W., Carlyle, SK
- Hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM, Friday – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM, Sunday, 3:00 PM – 10:30 PM
The Copper Kettle
One of the best non-chain Greek and pizza restaurants in town. The Copper Kettle serves up a wide selection of authentic favorites like the spinach and feta pie, as well as signature dishes like spanakopita and lamb for diners who want to try something a little different.
- Location: 1953 Scarth St., Regina, SK
- Hours: Monday – Tuesday, 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Wednesday – Saturday, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Sunday, 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
What do you think? Did we hit the best pizza joints, or did we miss your favourite? Drop us a message in the comments below and let us know – we would love to hear from you! There are also plenty of other restaurants in Regina — from sushi to burger joints — you’ll want to check out if pizza isn’t on your radar this evening. And for other Regina-specific content like this, check out our in-depth look at the environmentally friendly organization Tree Huggers.