Automotive Financing Fort Qu’Apelle
Crestview Chrysler Offers Fort Qu’Apelle Residents Flexible Auto Financing
When you buy a new or pre-owned vehicle from Crestview Chrysler in Regina, our financial team will provide you with flexible payment opportunities. No matter what your credit history may be, auto financing for Fort Qu’Apelle drivers is always within reach! This is especially true thanks to options like Customer Choice Financing, which lets you pay the way you want to pay.
The Many Advantages of Customer Choice Financing
Customer Choice Financing provides car buyers flexibility with benefits such as:
- An open-ended agreement which allows you to pay your vehicle down or off whenever you wish without any penalties or hidden fees.
- Zero safety inspections or extra taxes are applied if you decide to pay off the balance of your loan at the vehicle return option date.
- Lower monthly payments than traditional financing methods make it more affordable to drive a car that might be considered higher-end.
- Bi-weekly, weekly, or semi-monthly payment frequencies can be chosen to better fit your budget.
- Shorter term compared to longer term financing that lets you get behind the wheel of a newer vehicle sooner.
- Return options at maturity that let you return your vehicle with no questions asked, keep it and pay off the remaining balance, or continue to finance the loan for up to 96 months during the amortization period.
Apply For Financing Today
By simply filling out our financial approval application, we can help determine what sort of payment plan would be best for you. It will also make your shopping experience that much more convenient should you decide to make a purchase after applying for financing!
Find Your Next Vehicle at Crestview Chrysler
To schedule a test drive or find out more about our financial opportunities, contact our sales team at (306) 525-5411. Our dealership can be found at 601 Albert Street in Regina, which is just under an hour from Fort Qu’Apelle if you follow these directions:
- Take North Railway Street headed southwest and follow signs for Regina.
- Continue onto SK-1 W and take the Ring Road ramp to SK-6 N. Merge onto Ring Road.
- Take the SK-6 N/SK-11 N exit toward Saskatoon and keep left at the fork for Albert Street.
- Keep right at the next fork and merge onto Albert Street. Make a U-Turn at 1st Avenue.
- We’ll be on the right!