2022 RAM 1500 – Hard-Working & Dependable
When you’re tackling tough jobs in the Moose Jaw area, you’ll likely need a truck you can count on day in and day out. Fortunately, the 2022 RAM 1500 is here and it’s ready to help you take on almost anything that comes your way.
Thanks to exceptional engineering, you’ll have all the towing performance you need to get the job done right in the new RAM 1500. Not to mention there’s plenty of technology inside the cabin to maximize comfort when you’re going from job site to job site. Schedule a test drive today with Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and find out what the 2022 RAM 1500 is all about.
2022 RAM 1500 Trim Levels
The 1500 is available in multiple trim levels to give you options based on your individual needs. Finding the perfect truck for your lifestyle is easy with the RAM 1500. Additionally, each trim level offers a variety of colors. Base colors are conveniently included in the base price, while even more color options are available for a small fee. RAM always makes it easy for you to build and customize the 1500 that both performs well and looks exactly how you want.
- Tradesman – Starting at $45,445
- Big Horn – Starting at $48,945
- Sport – Starting at $62,495
- Rebel – Starting at $64,495
- Laramie – Starting at $68,495
- Limited Longhorn – Starting at $73,795
- Limited – Starting at $78,095
- TRX – Starting at $101,095
2022 RAM 1500 Engine Options
One of the most important factors to consider when you’re opting for a capable truck is the engine offerings that it provides. Fortunately, you won’t be let down by the 2022 RAM 1500 as it features five capable engine options that are designed to work with a variety of different Southey lifestyles. The five engine options available on the new RAM 1500 include:
- 3.6L Pentastar™ V6 engine with eTorque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine
- 6.2L Supercharged HEMI® V8 engine
2022 RAM 1500 Performance Highlights
Its engine offerings are just the beginning of what makes it special on the Carlyle roads. In fact, you’ll find that the RAM 1500 means serious business when it comes to towing performance and versatility. Whether you’ll be using your RAM 1500 for a weekend getaway or it’s going to be your workhorse on the job, you won’t be disappointed. Here are some performance highlights of the new RAM 1500:
- Up to 5,783 kg towing capacity
- Active Air® grille shutters
- RamBox® cargo management system
- Active-Level™ four-corner air suspension
- Light-weight ladder-type high-strength steel frame
- Multifunction tailgate
2022 RAM 1500 Amenities & Technology
While you’ll certainly have all the performance you need when you’re driving a 2022 RAM 1500, you’ll find that you’ll also be able to indulge in pure comfort as well. The new RAM 1500 is designed with comfort in mind by providing a wide range of amenities and features for you to enjoy. There’s no need to sacrifice comfort for performance when you opt for a new RAM 1500. Let’s take a look at a few features you can enjoy by choosing the 2022 RAM 1500:
- Active noise cancellation
- Harman Kardon® 19-speaker sound system
- Auto-dimming digital review mirror
- Uconnect® 5 multimedia centre
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
- Head-up display
Experience a RAM 1500 for Yourself at Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Do you think the 2022 RAM 1500 is right for your needs? Visit us today in Regina and find out how you can take one home. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to connect with our team at Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram online!