2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 offers stellar fuel economy figures to help you save money on your next trip into Moose Jaw. This efficient pickup reaches such outstanding levels due to features like a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and front-wheel drive. This efficiency extends throughout the entire lineup! Let’s take a closer look at the 2019 RAM 1500 mpg estimates at Crestview Chrysler. See how you can save at the gas pump when you opt for this iconic pickup.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Specs
The 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage varies depending on the configuration that you choose:
- Tradesman: Fuel economy rating as low as 10.5L/100 KM highway, 16.2L/100 KM city
- SXT: Fuel economy rating as low as 10.5L/100 KM highway, 16.2L/100 KM city
- Big Horn: Fuel economy rating as low as 10.5L/100 KM highway, 16.2L/100 KM city
- Sport: Fuel economy rating as low as 10.5L/100 KM highway, 16.2L/100 KM city
- Rebel: Fuel economy rating as low as 11.50L/100 KM highway, 16.1L/100 KM city
- Laramie: Fuel economy rating as low as 10.5L/100 KM highway, 16.2L/100 KM city
- Laramie Longhorn: Fuel economy rating as low as 10.3L/100 KM highway, 14.1L/100 KM city
No matter which RAM 1500 engine you choose, you can feel confident that you have made a great decision when it comes to fuel economy figures. The latest RAM 1500 is also an excellent choice if you are looking to build up a commercial fleet. Its efficient performance can lead to lower costs for your business. What’s better than that?
What Is eTorque?
How it the latest RAM 1500 so efficient? One huge component is the eTorque system. Models outfitted with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery rather than using a traditional alternator. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid and electric cars, it is actually perfect for pickups. Having this system results in more torque, payload, and towing capability.
Additional Ways to Boost RAM 1500 Efficiency
What other systems contribute to the efficiency of the RAM 1500? Here are just a few of the features that help this pickup deliver such outstanding figures:
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission adjusts shift points for the perfect balance of performance and efficiency.
- Design – An elevated hood and redesigned roof decrease the RAM’s drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches a set speed.
Find the RAM 1500 for Sale at Crestview Chrysler
You’ve seen how efficient the RAM 1500 can be. Now see everything else it has to offer with a test drive at Crestview Chrysler! We’re located just a short drive from Carlyle, so visit us today. Contact us with any questions before stopping by. We would also be glad to tell how you you can customize your ride with seat covers.
Latest on RAM Trucks from Crestview Chrysler
You already know the EcoDiesel engine as one of the most distinctive features of leading RAM trucks like the RAM 1500, but just what is the Ram EcoDiesel engine and what can it offer Moose Jaw drivers? Just a few highlights include: Class-Exclusive Performance Up to 240 hp Up to 420 lb-ft of Torque B20 Biodiesel…
If you need a truck with a large towing capacity and powerful performance, the 2018 Ram 1500 may be the right vehicle for you. With two exceptional engine options and a variety of technology features, there is little that the new Ram 1500 can’t take on. Learn more about the 2018 Ram 1500 towing capacity…
The RAM 1500 features impressive towing capacity thanks to its Max Tow Package. This package gives you the ultimate towing experience by giving you up to 1,588 kg of towing power (3,500 lb). You’ll also find a 3.73 rear axle ratio on the Sport and Sahara trim levels and a 4.10 rear axle ratio on…