2018 Ram 1500 Towing Capacity
If you need a truck with a large towing capacity and powerful performance, the 2018 Ram 1500 may be the right vehicle for you. With two exceptional engine options and a variety of technology features, there is little that the new Ram 1500 can’t take on. Learn more about the 2018 Ram 1500 towing capacity below.
Towing and Payload Capacity
The 2018 Ram 1500 delivers strong performance, and has a payload of 1,880 pounds. The 2018 Ram 1500 towing capacity is impressive as well, with a standard towing capacity of 2,164 kilograms and a maximum towing capacity of 4,817 kilograms.
The powerful performance of the Ram 1500 is largely due to the truck’s engine options:
- 3.6-Liter V6 24-Valve VVT Engine: This standard engine generates up to 205 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine: As an available engine option, the 5.7-Liter V8 HEMI® MDS VVT delivers up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
The 2018 Ram 1500 provides a variety of performance technology features, all of which are part of what makes the truck so powerful. These features include:
- Multilink Coil Spring Rear Suspension: This standard feature keeps your Ram 1500 steady and in-control, making for a comfortable ride.
- Active-Level Technology: Active-Level Technology gives Southey drivers more control when they tow and haul items. This feature helps the truck maintain a steady, balanced level no matter the load size, and raises and lowers the truck when needed.
- 4-Wheel-Drive Technology: With 4-Wheel-Drive Technology, Moose Jaw drivers can drive confidently on rugged terrain or in harsh weather conditions, due to the extra grip and pulling power.
Explore the Ram 1500 in Regina Today
Compare the Ram 1500 vs. GMC Sierra 1500 or Ram 1500 vs. Nissan Titan, then contact us at Crestview Chrysler to test drive the Ram 1500. While you’re at our dealership, be sure to check out our Exploration Ready lineup and ask us about our lifetime engine warranty! We can even walk you through other tow-ready models we have in stock, like the Jeep Wrangler!
More from the Ram 1500 and Ram Trucks
You already know the EcoDiesel engine as one of the most distinctive features of leading RAM trucks like the RAM 1500, but just what is the Ram EcoDiesel engine and what can it offer Moose Jaw drivers? Just a few highlights include: Class-Exclusive Performance Up to 240 hp Up to 420 lb-ft of Torque B20 Biodiesel…
If you need a truck with a large towing capacity and powerful performance, the 2018 Ram 1500 may be the right vehicle for you. With two exceptional engine options and a variety of technology features, there is little that the new Ram 1500 can’t take on. Learn more about the 2018 Ram 1500 towing capacity…
The RAM 1500 features impressive towing capacity thanks to its Max Tow Package. This package gives you the ultimate towing experience by giving you up to 1,588 kg of towing power (3,500 lb). You’ll also find a 3.73 rear axle ratio on the Sport and Sahara trim levels and a 4.10 rear axle ratio on…