The Upcoming 2017 Dodge Viper Special Editions are Simply Incredible
The Dodge Viper has enjoyed a legendary 25-year run as one of the most desirable supercars in Regina and Moose Jaw, and the 2017 model is being celebrated with five Special Editions. Unfortunately, these elite models come at a cost: the Viper is being wrapped up after the 2017 production year. At least the vehicle is going out in style.
2017 Dodge Viper Special Editions
- Viper 1:28 Edition ACR: From its black exterior and painted rear wing with red ACR stripes to its ACR interior with red accent stitching and serialized instrument panel, this special edition Viper is simply stunning, and it pays tribute to the current production car single lap record of 1:28.65 set by champion driver Randy Pobst in a 2016 Dodge Viper ACR.
- Viper GTS-R Commemorative Edition ACR: The white-on-blue color combination of the 1998 Viper GTS-R GT2 Championship Edition is one of the most iconic Viper paint schemes of all time. This Commemorative Edition reflects that glory with a Pearl White exterior and Blue Pearl GTS stripes.
- Viper VoooDoo II Edition ACR: The VooDoo edition is effortlessly cool and intriguing, featuring a black exterior and graphite metallic ACR driver’s stripe with red tracer outline. The ACR interior showcases silver accent stitching and a serialized instrument panel with VoooDoo II badge.
- Viper Snakeskin Edition GTC: Inspired by the original 2010 Snakeskin ACR, the Snakeskin stands out among a stable of stand-outs. The Snakeskin Green exterior with a custom snakeskin patterned SRT stripe sees to that, and the Advanced Aerodynamics Package does its part, too.
- Dodge Dealer Edition ACR: Available from select Dodge dealers only, the Dealer Edition comes with a Viper White exterior with Competition Blue center stripe, Adrenaline Red driver stripe, Carbon Ceramic brakes, and Extreme Aero Package.
It isn’t a problem if these Special Editions don’t make it to Canada. Dodge is honoring the “1 of 1” customization program for the Viper’s final year of production, so you’ll never find another Viper that is quite the same as your own.
Learn About the Dodge Viper at Crestview Chrysler
It might be sad to hear about the end of the Dodge Viper, but the 2016 model has only just arrived. Make sure you come down to Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK today to find out more.
2016 Model Shown