Experience the Stunning 2016 Ram 3500 Towing Capabilities
Best-in-class towing and payload ratings are available for Regina and Moose Jaw drivers who sit behind the wheel of a 2016 Ram 3500. The 3500 series has always set the standard for heavy-duty trucking, and the new model makes that clearer than ever by offering a full range of power options, exclusive features, and outstanding capability ratings.
Your 2016 Ram 3500 towing capabilities will be phenomenal with any of the three available engines, with options including:
- 5.7L HEMI VVT V8: Makes up to 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.4L HEMI VVT V8: Boasting 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque — this V8 offers the largest displacement and most power of any V8 in its class.
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel: Diesel power ensures up to 385 hp and best-in-class 900 lb-ft of torque, as well as best-in-class recommended oil change intervals of up to 24,000 km.
Towing and Payload Capacities
The 2016 Ram 3500 is a working vehicle through and through — its engines aren’t just there to impress, they translate into awesome real-world towing and payload ratings.
Regina and Moose Jaw drivers will experience tremendous towing and payload capacities with the Ram 3500:
- 5.7L HEMI VVT V8: Offers a maximum tow rating of 6,310 kg (13,910 pounds), plus a maximum payload of up to 2,032 kg (4,480 pounds).
- 6.4L HEMI VVT V8: Offers a maximum tow rating of 7,493 kg (16,520 pounds), plus a best-in-class payload of up to 3,352 kg (7,390 pounds).
- 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel: Offers a best-in-class maximum tow rating of 14,157 kg (31,210 pounds), plus a maximum payload of up to 2,985 kg (6,580 pounds).
Beyond pure power, the 2016 Ram 3500 makes sure that you can cross rougher terrains than other trucks by making both segment-exclusive Ram Active Air Technology and segment-exclusive Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension available for Regina and Moose Jaw drivers.
To guarantee top-notch stopping power and peace of mind, the vehicle even comes with largest-in-class 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes.
The 2016 Ram 3500 Towing Capacities Show That It Can Handle Tough Jobs
When it comes right down to it, the 2016 Ram 3500 towing and payload capacities show why it’s at the top of its class. If you need a work-ready vehicle with heavy duty capabilities, make sure you visit Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK to check out the new Ram 3500.