The 2016 Ram 1500 Towing Power is Impressive
The 2016 Ram 1500 has finally arrived, offering Regina and Moose Jaw drivers exceptional power and off-road capability. Designed to handle anything you can throw at it without straining, this truck is simply untouchable. Here’s a brief overview covering what you can expect when considering 2016 Ram 1500 towing capacities and engine options.
2016 Ram 1500 Power
The 2016 Ram 1500 is available with one of three impressive engines. Regina and Moose Jaw drivers will choose from:
- Class-Exclusive 3.0L EcoDiesel V6: This is the only diesel engine in the light truck segment, and it makes a phenomenal 240 horsepower and a Class-Leading 420 lb-ft of low-end torque.
- 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6: The multi-award winning 3.6L Pentastar is capable of putting up to 305 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque at your disposal.
- 5.7L HEMI VVT V8: The mighty HEMI V8 will defy expectations every time thanks to its astounding 395 horsepower rating and 410 lb-ft of torque output.
2016 Ram 1500 Towing Power and Payload Capacity
With that kind of power to call upon, it should come as no surprise to learn that the 2016 Ram 1500 is a front-runner when it comes to capability.
- Towing: Regina and Moose Jaw drivers can opt for the available integrated Class IV hitch receiver and Trailer Brake Control system, which will allow them to haul up to a phenomenal 10,640 lbs. (4,826 kg).
- Payload: A maximum payload rating of 890 lbs. (857 kg) means that you can pile the truck bed with cargo without having to worry about the weight.
2016 Ram 1500 Technology
The 2016 Ram 1500 is equipped with the kind of technology you deserve to perform any job with confidence, including:
- Segment-Exclusive Multilink Coil Rear Spring Suspension: Comes as standard with each new Ram 1500 and offers supreme capability without disrupting your comfort. Coil springs and heavy-duty shock absorbers soak up bumps for the smoothest and most controlled ride possible.
- Dual 4×4 Settings: Be ready for anything with the ability to choose between two 4×4 drive systems. Select 4-HI to lock both drive shafts for extraordinary traction, or choose 4-LO to provide a 2.64:1 gear reduction ratio for handling inclines.
You’ve Read About the 2016 Ram 1500 – Now Experience It in Person
The only way to truly appreciate the 2016 Ram 1500 towing numbers and available engines is by taking one out for a test drive. Come down to the showroom at Crestview Chrysler to do just that today.