The 2016 Jeep Renegade TrailHawk is an Unparalleled Performer
Regina and Moose Jaw drivers seeking class-leading performance should seek out the 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. Each Renegade model has been expertly designed to shine equally whether on the city street or crossing the backcountry, but the Trailhawk model is equipped to bring Wrangler-level performance to that promise.
Engineered to Excel
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk draws an earth-shattering 180 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque from its 2.4L Tigershark I-4 engine, while a class-exclusive 9-speed automatic transmission system refines that power for seamless control.
However, the Trailhawk doesn’t stop there, also equipping the following high-performance features as standard:
- Jeep Active Drive Low 4X4 System: Offers a 20:1 crawl ratio and class-exclusive rear axle disconnect.
- Selec-Terrain Traction Management System: Settings for Auto, Snow, Sand, Mud, and Rock allow you to tame every terrain the trail can offer.
Made to Stand Out
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk is no wallflower. In fact, it defies the competition and moves beyond the ordinary by providing best-in-class ratings for ground clearance, approach and departure angles, and general 4X4 capability.
Regina and Moose Jaw drivers will also be able to go further and harder thanks to the following features and measures:
- 20-mm (0.8-inch) higher ride height
- 482 Mm (19-inch) water fording allowance
- Hill Descent Control
- 3 tow hooks
- Skid plates
- 17-inch aluminum wheels with all-terrain tires
Designed for Comfort
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk is the model drivers gravitate towards when they require class-leading performance, but don’t be fooled into believing that it fails to deliver when it comes to comfort and convenience.
The following features are fitted as standard:
- Uconnect 5.0 Multimedia Centre with 6 Speakers: To control your infotainment and soundtrack with ease.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: To let you sit back and enjoy your ride without worrying about the rain.
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go with Push-Button Start: To make even entering and starting the Trailhawk effortless.
The 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Pushes the Boundaries of the Compact Crossover Segment
If the Renegade is impressive, the Trailhawk is something you’d never imagined to be possible — a city crossover that can outperform full-sized SUVs once you hit the trail. To take a closer look, just come down to the showroom at Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK. Our friendly and experienced team members will always be happy to answer any and all questions concerning this phenomenal vehicle.