The 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Price and Trim Options
Whatever vehicle needs you might have, the 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee price options have you covered with a variety of exciting new trim levels. Each model is better than the next in terms of features and capability. Regina and Moose Jaw customers can find out more about each trim and price in this quick overview or by visiting Crestview Chrysler today.
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices and Trims
Regina and Moose Jaw drivers looking to find the ideal 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee price will no doubt wonder what the differences are between each trim. Let’s take a closer look at some of your options:
- Laredo – $43,395: The entry-level Laredo is anything but basic. It features a 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission with E-shift that produces up to 395 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with the Quadra-trac I 4×4 system for total off-road capability. Drivers will enjoy a power 12-way driver’s seat including 4-way lumbar adjust, a 7-inch full-coulour customizable in-cluster display centre, air conditioning with dual-zone automatic temperature control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with monted paddle shifters, audio and cruise controls, and a Uconnect 5.0-inch Touch/Hands-Free communication system.
- Limited – $51,695: The next level up is the Limited which offers upgraded power in the form of a 5.7L VVT V8 engine. It also boasts upgraded amenities, including premium leather-faced seats, heated first and second row seats, a memory settings function for the driver’s seat and radio, a heated steering wheel, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera with dynamic grid lines, and a Park-Sense Rear Park Assist System.
- Overland – $60,495: Upgrades include ventilated front seats, Nappa leather-faced seats with piping, luxury door trim panel, a Uconnect 8.4 NAV multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen and premium navigation, and an auto-dimming exterior passenger mirror.
- Summit – $65,495: Drivers will be able to sit in comfort with Natura Plus leather seats with perforated inserts, Active Noise Control System, and a harman/kardon 19-speaker audio system with an 825-watt amplifier. There are also advanced features like Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop, and Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, Advanced Brake Assist, and Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection
- SRT – $71,695: For top-of-the-line luxury, the SRT hits all the bases with its Nappa leather-faced seats with perforated suede inserts, heated and ventilated front seats, heated second-row seats, Launch Control for optimal acceleration from a standing start, Quadra-Trac SRT Active on-demand 4×4 system, performance-tuned steering and suspension, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, a heated and leather-wrapped SRT steering wheel, carbon fiber interior accents, and 20-inch polished forged aluminum wheels.
Find the Right 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Crestview Chrysler
We’re proud to offer a variety of 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee price and trim options at Crestview Chrysler in Regina, so come down to our showroom today to take one for a spin. We look forward to serving our customers from Moose Jaw and the surrounding communities!