Find Your 2016 Dodge Charger Price and Trim
The 2016 Dodge Charger provides relentless performance for Regina and Moose Jaw drivers, and comes in eight stunning trim and price options. Each model can be equipped with anything from Nappa leather-faced seats to a 6.2L HEMI Hellcat V8 engine, and the team here at Crestview Chrysler can help find the right one for you.
The 2016 Dodge Charger: Prices and Trims
- SE: Starting at $34,795, the SE comes with a full range of premium onboard features, including a Uconnect 5.0 multimedia center with 5-inch display, hands-free communication, and a dual-zone temperature control system.
- SXT: Starting at $37,895, the SXT makes several upgrades to your Charger experience. A 6-speaker sound system now comes as standard with a 276-watt amplifier, your front seats will have a heating option, and everything will be controlled from a Uconnect 8.4 multimedia system.
- SXT Plus: Starting at $40,390, the SXT Plus offers Regina and Moose Jaw drivers the comfort that comes with Nappa leather-faced seats and the convenience that comes with a Park-Sense Rear Park Assist System as standard.
- R/T: Starting at $41,895, the R/T receives the 370-hp 5.7L HEMI V8 as standard, and stands commandingly on 20-inch wheels with a Gloss Black front fascia. The ride remains controlled thanks to sport-tuned suspension.
- R/T Road & Track: Starting at $43,895, the R/T Road & Track provides a launch control feature to ensure that you get off the starting line as soon as possible, as well an upgraded suspension and xenon headlights.
- R/T Scat Pack: Starting at $48,895, the R/T Scat Pack is fitted as standard with a 485-hp 6.4L SRT HEMI V8 engine. It also boasts a number of unique styling touches, such as a black rear spoiler and body-colour lower body-side cladding.
- SRT 392: Starting at $55,495, the SRT 392 adds heated rear seats to keep everyone comfortable, plus an adaptive damping system for a tightly controlled ride and stunning automatic bifunctional High Intensity Discharge (HID) halogen projector SRT headlamps.
- SRT Hellcat: Starting at $79,340, the SRT Hellcat harnesses a 6.2L Supercharged HEMI Hellcat V8 as standard, making it one of the fastest sedans in the world, with an NHRA certified top track speed of 328 km/h.
Pick Your Ideal 2016 Dodge Charger Price in Regina, SK
At Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK, we just love introducing people to the sheer power of the 2016 Dodge Charger. To check out each and every trim level near Moose Jaw, don’t hesitate to come down to our showroom today.