What Do You Receive for the Price of a 2016 Chrysler 300?
The 2016 Chrysler 300 remains the pinnacle of premium sedan design, and drivers from Moose Jaw and Regina will have five trim and price options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for state-of-the-art technology or high-end power, the 300 has a trim level that can perfectly accommodate your needs. Keep reading to learn more about each of the available trims for the 2016 Chrysler 300.
Price and Trim Levels for the 2016 Chrysler 300
- 300 Touring: Starting at $39,995, the Touring comes with first-rate equipment as standard. From chrome-accented LED taillamps to dual bright exhaust tips, the vehicle boasts a stunning exterior. Slip inside to find dual-zone automatic temperature control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 12-way power driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar adjust, and an 8.4 multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen.
- 300 Limited: Starting at $42,190, the Limited makes a number of upgrades to your driving experience. When you get inside, you’ll be able to sink into richly-supportive Nappa leather-faced seats, and even the front-passenger receives the 12-way power seat with lumbar adjust. Front seats are heated, and standard technologies include a remote start system, universal garage door opener, and ParkView rear back-up camera.
- 300S: Starting at $42,695, the 300S never shies away from making a statement thanks to its black headlamp and taillamp accents. You can even fit it with a 5.7L HEMI V8 powerhouse in order to receive up to 363 horsepower and 394 lb-ft of torque. Performance suspension smooths your ride for maximum control, and a Beats audio system with 10 speakers, subwoofer, and 552-watt amplifier comes as standard.
- 300C: Starting at $43,695, the 300C boasts Nappa leather-faced seats with perforated inserts, plus heated and ventilated seats in both the front and rear. You’ll be perfectly comfortable during both summer and winter.
- 300C Platinum: Starting at $45,695, this top-of-the-line model provides Regina and Moose Jaw drivers with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, touring suspension, quilted Nappa leather-faced seats, and a 19-speaker harman/kardon sound system with GreenEdge amplifier. Even the front cup holders can be heated and cooled.
The 2016 Chrysler 300 is Now Available from Crestview Chrysler
Regardless of your chosen model, you’ll find what you’re looking for when you pay a visit to Crestview Chrysler. We’ll be able to help you choose your model, show you the vehicle, and even arrange a test drive. We invite all of our Regina and Moose Jaw customers to come see us soon, so don’t delay!