2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices Revealed
The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee prices appeal to Regina and Moose Jaw drivers because of the excellent features that come with each trim level. With five different options to select from and each one emphasizing the requirements of a certain type of driver, you’re sure to find the right SUV when you come to Crestview Chrysler. Here’s a brief overview about the different trims for this family vehicle and their corresponding prices.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices
- Laredo: Starting at $41,395, the Laredo ensures that even your entry-level 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee is thoroughly equipped. Comfort is provided by premium cloth seating and a dual-zone automatic temperature control system, while a six-speaker Uconnect 5.0 infotainment centre with a 5-inch touchscreen provides the entertainment options people expect. A Quadra-Trac I 4×4 system is also equipped to provide solid, backcountry performance.
- Limited: Available at $49,695, the Limited upgrades your Grand Cherokee across the board. The Park-Sense rear park assist system and ParkView rear back-up camera make reversing easy even in crowded or cramped places. Premium leather-faced seats – heated in both the first and second row – deliver flawless comfort during each journey.
- Overland: With 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee prices beginning at $58,495 for this trim, the Overland offers a standard, class-exclusive Quadra-Lift Air Suspension System that provides best-in-class ground clearance. You’ll also enjoy an open air experience thanks to the CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof. In addition, you’ll never miss another turn thanks to the Uconnect 8.4AN multimedia centre, with 3D navigation provided by an 8.4-inch touchscreen.
- Summit: Listed at $63,495, the Summit delivers an entire suite of state-of-the-art driving technologies. Adaptive cruise control with a stop feature, forward collision warning with mitigation, and a blind-spot monitoring system with rear cross-path detection all help keep you out of harm’s way. If high-fidelity sound is a must, you’ll appreciate the cutting-edge Harman Kardon 19-speaker audio system that supplies a crystal-clear driving soundtrack.
- SRT: Available at $66,495, this is both the most powerful SUV in Canada and the most technically advanced Jeep vehicle ever created. Boasting a staggering 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque from its 6.4L SRT HEMI engine – as well as a Quarda-Trac SRT Active-on-demand 4×4 system – it is the Grand Cherokee which all other SUVs are measured by.
Find Affordable 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Prices at Crestview Chrysler
Each of these models is available now at Crestview Chrysler in Regina. If you’re still having trouble deciding – or if you fancy a couple of test drives – just come down to our showroom today.