2015 Chrysler 200 Receives Rave Reviews
The 2015 Chrysler 200 is garnering impressive reviews thanks in part to its contemporary, impressive profile and excellent features. You can check it out now at Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK — in the meantime, keep reading to see what reviewers are saying.
Test drivers rate the 2015 200 highly in all categories, making it a superior competitor in its class. Richard Russell of The Chronicle Herald points out, “Nearly $1 billion has been spent on a brand new paint shop, a new body shop, new machinery, tooling and material handling equipment,” and critics are taking notice.
A New Look for Updated Performance
As the reviews point out, the 2015 Chrysler 200 is a spiritual successor to the well-known Sebring. Reviewers seem to agree that the new 200 makes a new name for itself with its updated performance and design. Here’s a look at what some critics think of the car’s performance:
- The standard 2.4L four-cylinder and next-level 3.6L V6 engines give the car an impressive amount of power. The transmission for all trim levels is nine-speed automatic, ensuring smooth shifting.
- The 200 is fun to drive, with a responsive throttle and direct steering. It feels sporty and comfortable while maintaining a quiet interior.
- The thoughtful redesign by Ontario-native Jeff Hammoud gives the Chrysler 200 an upscale exterior with more attractive body curves, a longer roofline, and a swept back windshield. There’s the added benefit of a highly aerodynamic 0.26 drag coefficient.
- Autonet.ca ranks both the Performance and Look at 9 out of 10, stating, “With its upscale interior and exclusive 9- spd. transmission, in the mid-size sedan segment Chrysler just went from barely competing, to the one to compete against.”
Luxury Interior with High-Tech Features
One of the favorite aspects of the new 2015 Chrysler 200 in reviews is its interior. Autofile.ca says, “Materials, fit and finish are all a considerable improvement over the outgoing 200 and worthy of a car with a much higher price.” Here are some of the features reviewers are most excited about:
- An electric parking brake and rotary E-shift free up space in the center console. This makes the front seat feel especially open.
- Cutting-edge electronics like Chrysler’s Uconnect multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen, remote start and keyless entry, and hands-free communication.
- A unique pass-through console that’s discreet, large and easily accessible, with a hidden power supply in the back.
- Parallel and perpendicular park assist.
The Reviews Agree: the 2015 Chrysler 200 is a High-Value Purchase
Those reviewing the 2015 Chrysler 200 seem to be pleasantly surprised by the amount of value you get for the price. Even the base model includes superior features like keyless entry and ignition, air conditioning, and power windows, locks and mirrors. According to Autofile.ca, “It’s an impressive package that brings a smooth new look, stunning interior and lots of value to the family car segment.”
Discover the Updated 2015 200 at Crestview Chrysler
Crestview Chrysler in Regina, SK is excited to bring the 2015 Chrysler 200 to the Moose Jaw area. Visit our showroom to take a test drive or talk to one of our sales representatives. We are open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Drop in or give us a call at 306-525-5411.