2014 Jeep Wrangler
|STARTING AT:Not Available|
Moose Jaw Area Drivers Can Tackle Any Terrain in the 2014 Jeep Wrangler
The brand-new 2014 Jeep Wrangler and 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited both have a lot to offer Moose Jaw area drivers. From its award-winning engine to its top-notch suspension system, the 2014 Jeep Wrangler can handle even the toughest terrains. Both models are available here at Crestview Chrysler in Regina, so read on to see what they have to offer and then stop by for a test drive!
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Off-road design: To continue its reputation of outstanding off-road performance, the 2014 Jeep Wrangler maintains a body-on-frame design in addition to offering a front and rear five-link suspension system, electronic lockers, and live axles. Along with its five-speed automatic transmission, the Jeep Wrangler is one of the only mid-size SUVs that also offers a six-speed manual transmission.
- Impressive powertrain: The 2014 Jeep Wrangler comes equipped with Chrysler Group’s famous 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6 engine. A three-time Ward’s Automotive “10 Best Engines” winner, this engine is able to deliver 285 hp as well as 260 lb-ft of torque. To be able to perform well for extreme off-roading, it is specifically engineered to offer a broad torque band with a primary focus on low-end torque.
- Eye-catching exterior: The 2014 Jeep Wrangler is not just powerful—it is quite good-looking as well. With its classic round headlamps, removable doors, exposed hinges, and fold-down windshield, this rugged and refined SUV is sure to command a lot of attention.
- Customize your ride: This year, all of your favorite Jeep color choices return, including Dune, Bright White, and Black. In addition to these popular shades, Wrangler drivers can also select from new exterior colors including Granite Crystal Metallic, Amp’d, Hydro Blue and Copperhead.
- The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: Drivers can also opt for the four-door 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited as well. Like the Wrangler, the Wrangler Unlimited is also loaded with more than two dozen standard and available innovative safety features such as Electronic Stability Control (ESC), hill start assist, and trailer-sway control.
Visit Crestview Chrysler Today
Moose Jaw and Regina, SK drivers that love an adventure are sure to enjoy the power and performance of the 2014 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited. For more information about these stunning new vehicles, stop by Crestview Chrysler at 601 Albert Street in Regina, SK today!